GoSutton is a 12-month bus trial brought to you by Transport for London & ViaVan, operated by Go-Ahead London. It’s an on-demand bus that lets customers request a ride, select their pick-up and drop-off points and pay directly through an app (for iPhone or Android).
GoSutton takes multiple passengers heading in the same direction and books them into a shared bus. The service operates from ‘corner to corner,’ so there are no fixed routes or bus stops. It will normally pick you up and drop you off less than 200 metres of your requested destination (but in most cases much closer).
You can ride with GoSutton between 06.30 and 21.30, seven days per week, in the area outlined below. GoSutton covers a portion of central Sutton, from St. Helier hospital on the northern end to Belmont station on the southern end. Even if you don’t live or work in the zone you can use the service to travel anywhere within.
- GoSutton takes multiple passengers heading in the same direction and books them into a shared bus.
- GoSutton currently operates 7 days a week from 06.30 until 21.30, in the service area outlined on the map.
- Rides cost £3.50 and you can add additional passengers to your ride for £2.00 each.
- All GoSutton vehicles are wheelchair accessible. Just set yourself as a person in a wheelchair in the app to ensure we have space for you.
- Have a Freedom Pass? Ride with GoSutton for free by entering your Oyster Card number when you sign up in our app.
- You can also ride for free if you have an English National Concessionary Travel Scheme pass. Just send us an email at email@example.com to have your status activated.
- Don’t have a smartphone? Not to worry, you can still book a GoSutton ride by calling our support centre at 01903 924259 or sending an SMS to 07588 673685.